lunes, 24 de febrero de 2020


Hello!! 

My name is Aida, I'm 22 years old. Im an English teacher for Primary Education students. 

I love football, music and skiing. One of my biggest talents is that I can play the piano, ski profesionally and speak Polish.

Bitmoji is a fantastic tool for teachers because each student can create their own avatar, then we can upload it to ClassDojo so that each student, instead of being a little monster can have a drawing of themselves.

I found very quick and easy to create my own bitmoji and also quite interesting and funny to choose one. This can be a good way to motivate our students and help them having a good time.

This is my avatar hope you like it!! 








Video review

Hello everybody!! Today this entry is sad. I have to say goodbye to the subject of ICT of the masters, but I will not say goodbye to ICTs ...