lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

Hello again friends!


I have created a comic that can be used in a 3rd year class, in Social Sciences. We cn work with our students the topic of the capitals of Europe.

I did it with a tool called STORYBOARD, it is used mainly to create comics, it has pros and cons:

PROS:

  • You can design your characters, choose their size, skin color, etc.
  • It is very easy to use, doesn't imply a big effort to work with it.
CONS:
  • If you don't want to pay it has very limited features.
  • You can only make 2 comic strips of 3 squares each, in total 6 squares to make a comic, and this is very short.
TIP: I made strip by strip and I did a screenshot of each and at the end I arranged them all together in Paint. 

































Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento 4.0 Internacional.

Video review

Hello everybody!! Today this entry is sad. I have to say goodbye to the subject of ICT of the masters, but I will not say goodbye to ICTs ...