lunes, 16 de marzo de 2020

Hello again friends!!

I'm aware we are not going though a good time, so here I post the link to a new genially I have created about animals. 

Genially is a tool that creates a presentation, some might think Power Point is the best and easiest way to do this, but that's because they haven't discovered Genially  yet! You can design your presentation online and make it look like the contents are alive!!


Posters, presentations, timelines, documents, thematic maps and postcards can be created.


It is a short didactic unit in which we can practice with students the names of animals and the things they can or can't do.

Grammar is very important, this can be worked in a year 2 class to study the can/can't structure.

I hope you all like it and stay safe in your houses!!


Click here to see the presentation! GENIALLY  



I have done a video tutorial too with Genially, where you can hear me explaining all the features that have neem added to the presentation. 
Hope you enjoy it!






Video review

Hello everybody!! Today this entry is sad. I have to say goodbye to the subject of ICT of the masters, but I will not say goodbye to ICTs ...