sábado, 2 de mayo de 2020

Storyboard your video project

Hello everyone!

Today I have a double project to show you.

First of all, in this entry I'm going to talk to you about the comic I have created among with two other girls from my master's class.

It is about climate change, we wanted to warn children about it in a way they could understand it perfectly.

We have used the same tool as the last comic I posted, STORYBOARD, it is very useful for teachers when they need a comic for the class, but at the same time, unless you have premium you cannot draw more than 6 squares.

In the next entry I will post a video we have done that is related to this comic.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!






Licencia de Creative Commons
Este obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons Reconocimiento 4.0 Internacional.

Video review

Hello everybody!! Today this entry is sad. I have to say goodbye to the subject of ICT of the masters, but I will not say goodbye to ICTs ...